Wednesday 26 November 2014

Dirty Dancing

Here in Leeds, Dirty Dancing is currently touring at The Grande Theatre. And as I was arriving back at university late one evening, I heard my name being shouted from a window above. I looked up and numerous voices shouted me saying that they had bought us tickets to go see Dirty Dancing. You could only imagine how excited I was! 

My uni family (from left to right) - Laura, Me, Charlotte, Becky, Jess, Demi and Fern

Last night was the night! As soon as lectures had finished for the day, we all gathered and got ready (and we even ironed our clothes!) whilst listening to the soundtrack. After taking numerous group selfies (featuring the ironing board) we jumped into a taxi and off we went! 

Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favourite films and to see it performed live on stage was an absolute dream! 
I haven't been to The Grande Theatre in absolutely ages so I was in awe at all the old features and chandeliers. As for the performance, it was brilliant! I had the most wonderful time, made better with the lovely people I experienced it with!  

The Grande Theatre, Leeds - Source 
The beautiful chandelier - Source

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig