Saturday 20 September 2014

Daniel Sandler

So after hearing Estée (from EssieButton) rave about the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blushers for absolutely ages, I have finally caved and bought one. I decided whilst I was feeling spendy, that I would treat myself to a lipstick too! So here are my first impressions!


I have the watercolour fluid blusher in the shade Cherub which retails at £15.50. 
 It gives the perfect flush of colour and looks ridiculously natural! I have only had it two minutes but I can't see myself not using it! It's also so fun to use! I simply squeeze a bit of the blush onto the back of my hand and use my fingers to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. Perfect!

I never, ever used to wear blush, but over the last few years I have been experimenting with wearing it. Up to now I have been a powder blush kinda gal, but introducing this into my makeup collection has completely changed the way I feel about blush.

It has an oil free, silicone based formula which means it is water resistant and therefore lasts absolutely ages on the skin!


I chose to buy the Luxury Matte Lipstick in the shade Casablanca (retailing at £13.25). I absolutely love matte lipsticks so I have been dying to try this! 
Looking at it, you would not think that it is a matte lipstick as it looks so creamy and hydrating. Once applied it has a matte finish but feels so nourishing and glossy on the lips. 

The colour, casablanca, will make you feel like a hollywood movie star. It just looks so classy and timeless. 

This is what I class as a nighttime lipstick, but to wear during the day, I have paired it with a black statement coat and bag for a truly autumnal look. 


Have you tried either of these? What were your thoughts? 
Would love to know! 

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a nice post!
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try out Daniel Sandler products, especially these two, they both look soo nice! Did you buy them from Asos or somewhere else? :)

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought mine directly from the Daniel Sandler website - http://danielsandler.com But I believe you can buy them from ASOS? Don;t quote me on that though! X

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig