Monday 25 August 2014

A Weekend Getaway

So at the weekend me and my family made the annual three hour drive down south to Gloucestershire, to visit my aunty and my cousin. 

On the Saturday, they were both assigned the roles of official tour guides and showed us around the beautiful city of Gloucester.
We visited the docks at Gloucester Quays and spent two hours walking round the cathedral then went for the biggest chinese you can imagine. 

On the Sunday, we were so worn out from the day before and therefore decided to have a lazy day. We spent quite some time watching the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon on Comedy Central. We had a little buffet style lunch and went to the hotel to check out and load up the car ready for the journey home. 

We set off on the long journey home in the evening.
We pulled into a service station after 100 miles of travelling and I met the Arsenal football team. After another 65 miles I arrived home and collapsed in bed! What an end to a lovely few days!

For those who don't follow me on Instagram, here are some of the photos that I took on the trip. 



This cheeky baby seagull tried to steal my lunch!


(I got attacked by a wasp trying to take this)


Time to go home! :(
If anybody is in the Gloucestershire area or is looking for somewhere to visit. I highly recommend a walk round the docks at Gloucester Quays!

Tell me what you have been up to lately in the comments! 

Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Amazing post,love it:)
    Keep in touch xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed having a look through your blog, your certainly have a knack for photography and I hope you pursue it further if that's what you are interested in! I have to subscribe to your blog just so I can see what other photos you take haha.

    Amazzable xox

    Feel free to check me out:
    rawramazzable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I studied A-Level photography which helped a tad haha!
      I'll check out your blog too! :)
      xx

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig